Our Chapel was opened in 1868 and is a listed building. The present premises replaced a chapel which was built in 1796 on a site not far from the present one. That building served as both a worship centre and as the local school, until Featherbank School was opened.
Although Methodism was not brought to Horsforth by John Wesley, he did preach in the village and in the old Bell Chapel which stood on the Green.
The Grove congregation has Christians of many traditions and all are welcome to take a full part in all services.
We have mid-week services on Thursdays as 12.30pm, in the Grove Centre. This is followed by tea/coffee/soup (see our main noticeboard outside of Church for posters giving dates.
Once a month we have Communion during the short service.